Small Meeting Space Rate
Medium Meeting Space Rate
Large Meeting Space Rate
Audio Visual Needs
*Rates are subject to change without notice
Compliance with Policies and Procedures: Groups and individuals who use the meeting rooms are guests of Main Stay and use of the space should reflect that understanding. You agree to comply with all applicable rules and policies as stated below.
- Tours/facility access: Tours of the Main Stay facility are not included in the rental agreement. Due to safety/liability issues, the renter and guests of the renter shall only occupy the rooms they have rented, with exception of the entrance area, main hallways and designated restrooms. If you would like to schedule a tour during your visit please contact the office during normal business hours.
- Personal Property: Main Stay will not assume responsibility or liability for personal property and equipment brought onto or left on the property.
- Smoking: Main Stay is a non-smoking facility, including the parking lot and grounds. Please limit smoking to inside of your personal vehicle.
- Food: May be brought in or catered at the renter’s expense. Please dispose of or remove any leftovers.
- Candles: Only flameless candles please; no open flames allowed.
- Alcohol: An approval in advance is necessary if you plan on bringing in alcohol of any kind.
- Clean-up: Please leave the room in the condition in which you found it. • Chairs and tables straightened and returned to original position • All trash and recyclables should be placed in appropriate bins • Main Stay staff will remove the trash and recycling after your event
Liability Release & Indemnification: I (the renter) hereby, intending to be legally bound, for myself, my heirs and assigns, executors or administrators, and on behalf of any organization and/or member(s) thereof on whose behalf I have signed this Agreement, do hereby waive and release forever all claims for damages against Main Stay Therapeutic Farm, Inc., its Board of Directors, instructors, therapists, aides, volunteers and/or employees for any and all injuries and/or losses that I and/or any of the aforesaid may sustain while participating in a Main Stay Therapeutic Farm, Inc. program and do hereby further agree to indemnify and defend Main Stay Therapeutic Farm, Inc., its Board of Directors, instructors, therapists, aides, volunteers and/or employees, from and against any loss sustained by or threatened against them in consequence of any such claim being made.
I, the undersigned, hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms of this agreement and will comply with all applicable rules, policies and procedures as determined by Main Stay Therapeutic Farm.