Saddle Up Programs
The Saddle Up Programs are designed for youth and adults looking for shorter term riding options.
Active Adult Saddle Up (55 years +)
Research has shown that riding enhances both your body and mind, and it’s fun!
Horseback riding is a powerful way to:
- Increase or maintain muscle strength, balance, and range of motion
- Keep your mind sharp as you work on riding skills
- Improve coordination and problem solving skills
- Form a connection with your horse
- Grooming your horse for your lesson
- Riding in our enclosed indoor and beautiful outdoor riding arenas
- Ride with other active older adults in a healthy, natural environment
- Individualized support from your certified instructor
Session length: 1.5 hours weekly for 4 weeks. Limited to 3-4 participants per session.
Prior riding experience is not required, however, participants must be able to ambulate independently and have enough hip mobility to mount. A doctor release is not mandatory but may be requested if there is a concern about the safety of riding.
Contact the farm for more information or to discuss scheduling.
Registration paperwork must be completed prior to the first session.
Fees: $200 for a 4-week session
Youth Saddle Up (8 -16 years old)
Are you looking for an outdoor experience where kids can connect with horses and friends and gain leadership skills? Working with and riding a horse is a powerful way to:
- Work in partnership with a horse to groom, lead and ride
- Be in the fresh air getting exercise and learning new skills
- Form connections with animals and peers in a healthy, safe and natural environment
Session length: 1.5 hours weekly for 6 weeks. Limited to 3-4 participants per session.
Contact the farm for more information or to discuss scheduling. Registration paperwork must be completed prior to the first session.
Fees: $300 for a 6-week session